Never fear! The U.S. Census Bureau can tell you.
- An estimated 256 million turkeys were raised in the United States in 2005.
- U.S. cranberry production in 2005 was approximately 649 million pounds.
- The 2005 total volume of wheat, 2.1 billion bushels, is essential for breads and pies.
- Quantity of turkey consumed by the typical American is 13.7 pounds (annually).
- 3 U.S. locations named after the main course: Turkey, TX, Turkey Creek, LA and Turkey, NC.
For more information, please follow the hyperlink provided.